Sunday, November 18, 2007
Leonid Meteor 2007

It's been quite some time since i write anything here. Bla bla bla... skip all explaination for not updating...

Alright, here i am once again, back into the blogpshere! I won't promise that i will update often, but i will try la. =P

I choose to update today cuz i would really like to jot tis wonderful memory of mine sumwher! Yes, a star gazing session, lookin upon the sky n waiting eagerly for Leonid Meteor. I have to admit that although i'm a night sky lover, this is only the first time stayin up late night for any meteor shower.

It all started of when Tzehau told me that there will be meteor shower on late night of Saturday and early morning of Sunday. Besides, there's someone who are very keen on watchin it, even though might get locked out of hostel. Forget bout the hostel curfew, forget bout the mosquitoes, forget bout the weather, I decided to give it a try! The sky was clear, and it was very very clear indeed. My first meteor was when i was on the way to Endpoint, a place away from all the light, the best location for star gazing.

Upon arriving, i was utterly astounded! The dark sky, the stars above, the weather! Whatelse could i really ask for with such perfect environment. (P/s: The monkey was really hyped up, goin kisiao even more than me! Haha) We settle down, lookin at the far away sky, waitin for the appearance of another meteor. Meanwhile, i was thought of a new star. And it's hers. Izzit? Haha. I will remember that. =)

Basically everyone saw few comets throughout the night, although Huamin n PKM are the luckier ones. But i do manage to make a short wish when a longer comet appear. Hehe! What's it about? Secret! However, the star gazing session ended abruptly when the local police notice us and send us off.

I would say there's no regret being freeze almost to death. Where's my jacket? Dunno. Haha. Now, i am really lookin forward towards the Geminid meteor on 12/13th of December. It will be more significant, and the important thing is it's for GEMINIAN like me.

A night sky lover,
~FuYew~


FuYew wrote on 6:32 PM.