Friday, May 25, 2007
Missed-Autopsy

Darn, there's an autopsy in the mortuary today and I missed it. I always wanted to witness an autopsy other than motorcycle accident (cuz I had witness a case on motorcycle accident a fortnight back.)

Yeah, it's part of our academic curricular to witness at least 4 autopsies through out our second year. Oh no, this remind me of the autopsy report I supposed to submit since I had witness one the other day. Arh.... Forget bout it.

I blame the missed-chance to witness an autopsy of an insecticide poisoning case on my bike. Yes, my expensive-yet-problematic pulsar.(as quoted by my housemate, Yuwei) Been really frustrated bout my Pulsar recently. It always break down when I'm in a hurry. And when I send it to the mechanic, it just look perfectly well. WTH? Any recommendation on which mechanic should i try next? Basically, I tried almost of all the mechanics available in Manipal. Arh....


p/s: If you all want some further elaboration of the autopsy, do visit Khaimeng's blog. For pictures, kindly click on k0k's blog. All the links are available at the side.

Disturbed & frustrated,
~FuYew~


FuYew wrote on 12:27 AM.