Sunday, May 13, 2007
Happy Mummy's Day

I thought of composing a poem, but my english is not at all effective.
I thought of making a mtv, but the resources i have is limited.
I thought of writting a touching essay, but my mind is not at all creative.
So, I choose to do this. I chose to sing a song to my dearest mummy. I wanna tell her that "Mummy, I Love You!"


(Alright, I know my voice sucks, but this is for my mum. So if u dun like it just leave. Thx for ur co-operation)

I wanna let my mummy knows that, you are the best! You are always there for the three of us without fail. You love us undividedly, and whole-heartedly. It need not only be Mother's Day for us to show you our love, cuz deep inside our heart, we love you! I want everyday to be as special as Mother's Day for you, be healthy and stay happy forever. Lastly, Happy Mummy's Day to my dearest mummy and also all the mummy around the world.


FuYew wrote on 2:43 AM.