Sunday, June 10, 2007
Updates

This is gonna be a short upadte.

My parents was here for 4 days to pay me a visit after a-week-long visit to Kashmir and New Dehli. Unfortunately, I was having waves of tests n exams and they ended up finding ways and went jalan-jalan around on their own in Manipal n Udupi. Yesh, my father rode my Pulsar to Udupi, Malpe Beach and also Kaup Beach. Luckily, he didn't make it to Mangalore. Haha. Adventurous huh? Mum cooked for 2 meals for all of us. Ahhhh... after 2/3 months of Indian food, finally i tasted my mum's yummmmilious cooking.

We are having block (sessional) exams coming up. I will update if I find some time in between. Tonnes of books piling up on my table. Tonnes of facts to be carved into the cerebrum. I'm gonna survive the nxt 2 weeks. I will!!!


FuYew wrote on 10:00 AM.