Thursday, April 19, 2007
It's time ya all...

Fuh.......... *cough cough* Soooooooooooo dusty. Haha! Yeap, let's see. Not been updating for quite some time hor? Lazy and no mood ma. Alright alright. Then let me recalled wat really happened since my holiday, 2nd of March.

First of all, I had a month holiday. During the holidays, I went to Penang for 3 days and Hong Kong for 5 days. (Dont ask me to upload pictures le, LAZY la. I try to upload la, TRY). Been a superb spoilt brat and spend money like water during the holidayz. Bcuz of tat, my parents decided to throw me back to India on 30th of March. Haha. Jokin joking. Oh yeah, had a so-called class gathering in Seremban. The number of ppl who turned up are seriously disappointing. I always thought tat 5 Kenanga(2004) had like 43 ppl. However, only 7 guys and 7 galz attended. Anyway, we do enjoy ourselves. Semua gila ambil gambar, scary! Haha.

The month-long-holiday offically came to an end with 2nd year classes started on 1st of April. 2nd year is much relax compared to 1st year. Classes start only at 9am and end earlier almost everyday. Forget bout the classes. Although holidays offically came to an end, but the spending spree is still on. Went to Goa (Kinda like Langkawi) during the Easter holiday. Topless Ang Mohs, beautiful beach, "exciting" water sports, superb dinners and Hilltop Club Cabana completes the Goa trip.

I guess that's all for the moment. Will try to upload some pictures. TRY. So, dont put too much hope on it k? Haha.


FuYew wrote on 6:18 PM.