Saturday, May 05, 2007
Today's Manipal

Today's Manipal.... Where should i start?

Alright, let's talk bout the weather. Weather is changing rapidly in this small University town. Clouds are forming, thunder flashin over the sky almost every night, and of course, RAIN. I love rain. I love sitting on my study table, staring at the rain drops from my window. The rhythm and rhyme of rain, it sips directly into my heart. Not forgetting the wind, isn't it so perfect? Forget about the scorching sun during the afternoon and evening, Manipal.... WOW!

Apart from weather, people are changing fast. Sometimes i really dont understand what people thinks. Perhaps, me myself are changing. I like to have time on my own yet i like accompanian. I like to shut the door and keep evthing to myself yet i like to share with someone. I tend to think too much yet the fact is so simple. Hmm... I'm myself. Yes, no? =)

Alright, let's talk bout studies. 5 weeks have passed, assignments and the amount to study is piling up. No class test, no pressure, no Ummmmhhh to study, slacking, lazy bug infection.


Ok, enough of all that. Let's gossip and update everyone with events takin place in Manipal.
(1) We hired a new cook, so we will not be eating out so often. Only during every Sunday.
(2) My parents are visiting India during May-June. They will drop by Manipal and I'm really excited about that.
(3) North-South games is currently on-going. I took part only in Badminton and we lost. North is leading by 9-4 and they gonna win this edition is guess.
(4) Supremo Games will be up next. Still thinkin whether to take part cuz Block exams will be around the corner.
(5) Been playin DOTA for the past few weeks bcuz of Shaki. Haha. Thot of dropping that habit but.... Haha. DOTA rulez, isn't it? GODLIKE!!!
(6) Errr... really cant think of anymore. Manipal is boring.....

Here's some of the pictures i wanted to upload since years ago.














































So, there goes the Hong Kong & ShenZhen trip. It is such a coincidence that we reached at the same time in KLIA with Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong after they won the All-England and Swiss Open. We din get to take pic with them bcuz there's too many supporters waiting for them outside. Here's some pic we took.






FuYew wrote on 9:54 PM.