Saturday, December 22, 2007
Love travelling <3

能够和你心爱的人一起旅行,是一件很幸福的事! -  FuYew

I love travelling since I'm young. Perhaps due the influence of my parents, or the traveller's blood of my parents flowing in my body. I enjoy travelling, i love walking into a new place n experience new events! I could still remember all those Sourthern Thailand trip, where my father n uncles will drive all the way up till Phuket or Koh samui, and stopped by ev small town along the way! Although the car journey would take up to dayz, but i very much enjoy the scenary along! Seeing places of diff sosial culture, seeing people with diff skin colour, and listen to diff languages they speak!

For another 8-9 dayz will be 2008! This year, one of my main resolution is to travel together with my lil princess for at least once, or many many many to come! Heeeeeee. I always feel that, travelling around with your loved once is one of the happiest thing ever! Hands in hands, we could explore every nook n corner of the world without any fear! Hand in hand, we could enjoy the greatest moment of life! To see and experiencing new things together is just so lovely!

Ev relationship will start with sweetness n happiness, n to make tis last is totally another challenge. And i believe that things will different for both of us, cuz I BELIEVE!!! 

真心相爱,坦诚相对,就算是再大的困难,我们也能一一闯过去!在一生人当中,要找到一个能和自己成为爱人,知己和玩伴得人实在是不容易。如今我已找到了,我会好好的珍惜,爱着你!从今以后,都不会让你离开我了!我爱你!


Near from Bangkok

Or one of island in Thailand

Further east to Tokyo

Or far west to Venice

Romantic Paris

As long as we are together!


FuYew wrote on 9:11 AM.