Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Happy Retirement, Daddy!

"Retirement is not the end of the world! In fact, it's a head start for a whole new life!"  -  So & So.


This post is specially dedicated to my dearest dad, who opted early retirement on 10th of June, 2008! (FYI, which is 1 day before my 21st birthday)

Retirement is a BIG thing for my dad, who works for the past 25 years!



So, no one ever guaranteed that retirement will be happy, but it all depends on how you work it out! For me, i truly believe that my ever strong n tough father, will have his own planning ahead!


The next question would come will definately be, "What are you going to do?"


Retirement need not be a boring one, where you stay at home most of the time!


Who knows he might turn into a famous blogger like Kenny Sia, or a travel log blogger like NicoleKiss, or a blogger-turn-politician like Jeff Ooi (Less likely)

But as far as i know, my father might follow my uncle's footstep. He is very much interested in exploring into Buddhism teaching, which might form a whole new mental strength for him!




Errrr, but i hope that my dad won't turn into a monk in the future. Lol

Okay, on the other hand, retirement will inevitably have some impact on us, the family members. Obviously, all of us will be worry and concern about him! There are various aspect, such as financially as my father is the sole breadwinner, his biological clock as he had been working for the past 25 years, his personal habit, his mental strength and also adaptation to his new life!



Alright, I agree, i am contradicting with my words earlier! Yes, as the eldest son of my dad, I am worry, undoubtedly! But deep inside, I believe in him! =)

Last but not least, I just wanna tell my dad that,

The three of us will always be supporting behind you!


And also not forgetting your life partner, our mum!

Happy Retirement, Daddy!


Your beloved son,
~FuYew~
(On behalf of the whole family)



FuYew wrote on 2:44 PM.