Tuesday, January 29, 2008
ExaMarathon!!!

EXAM EXAM EXAM!!!!

Yes, I'm currently on an exam fever! 3 weeks of study break, with tonnes of notes n facts to be memorized! Should i compressed the amount of notes, or expand my brain? Or anyone else have better ideas? I guess this should be called "part n parcel" of a life of medical students!

So, happy studying everyone and work hard! Studying can be fun, isn't it? LOL!!!

Good luck to darling, who is having exam currently till tis thursday(31st of Jan)
Good luck to myself, who will be having first paper(Pathology) on 9th of Feb!
Good luck to all the residence of Angel's Court, who will also be having the first paper with me!
Good luck to all my other batchmates who are colonizing the library!
Good luck to all the Batch 20 students, who will also be having their University exam together with us!





FuYew wrote on 4:28 PM.