Thursday, January 25, 2007
My Precious Friend

I have this very...hmm....funny, honest and straigh forward friend. To protect his/her identity, I will not reveal his/her name. Let's just use "F" to take over the name. F for Friend ma.

This friend of mine, he is vr sensitive in some sense, and could always see message behind things. But then this is not a bad thing at all, at least F is a good observer. F would always bang things straight on my face, which I didn't experienced it before in my 19 years of life. Yes, i admit tat with my strong attitude I would definately fight back. But when I sit down quietly and think, F's words actually make lot of sense. I am not saying the others friends of mine are fake, but F's the only I know who would bang gao gao on me. Brave huh? Haha... Somehow, i just need friends like F who would let me know my weakness so that i could change in the future. Hey, I can take critics k? If not how am I gonna improve?

Besides, F let me know the importance of communicating. Yes yes, we always quarrel. Undeniably! But then i enjoy F's companion. Without arguing with F, it's like a missing piece from puzzle. I believe tat thru arguing, quarreling and discussing, both of us understand wat we are thinkin, instead of keeping and stackin everything in the heart like Jenga and Unno Stacko. It will tumble one day without compromise. Only after i meet F, I am branded as "senseless". Haha. How dare him/her! But tat's true, I am quite senseless indeed! Ppl actually need to communicate, express own feelings, if not why the heck God created human and friends?

Although we dont see things eye to eye occasionally, F's presence make me understand that I shouldn't be so selfish! Sharing and caring is so important though. I treasure such a friend like you. When I say it, I really meant it. Friendship forever dude!


FuYew wrote on 10:09 AM.