Monday, January 22, 2007
Let the show begins

Block 4 officially come to an end today. Next up ----> University exam!!!



Found this picture in DeviantArt.com (Credit to kOk)

LOST!!! Surprisingly, the picture caught my eyes out of thousands and millions of pictures in the site. I just like the way the picture is painted, Globe with sign board on it. Lost? No, it is merely more than lost! While losing direction, the signboard simply indicate hopes and guides. It suits my mindset perfectly well. With University exam around the corner, I must not lose my focus now. Things are evolving fast enough for me to catch up, but the goal I set is to be acheived! I believe everyone wish for the same, and once again the same old saying "Every success come with a price to pay". So for all the Batch 18ers, it's time to pay and the success will follow. All the best and god bless!


FuYew wrote on 10:16 PM.